Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wednesday wish list: Double denim and fake guages


I've had a recent fashion fascination with denim shirts, and paired with these cut offs, from freepeople.com, I am astounded that I am in fact digging double denim.

These mocassins would match my Minnetonkan fringe bag, also in brown, perfectly so that I can obnoxiously show up at school like I just came out of the movie Dances with Wolves (one of my favorites by the way.)

 I have to admit that I think I am more drawn to looking at leather bound journals then ever getting around to writing in them. Most of the times that I buy a journal it ends uo under my bed somewhere, but I have a set goal of starting up my poetry writing again. Plus, come one how cute are the trees.

Pearl Jam will always and forever be the BEST 90's grunge band, I don't care what you say Nirvana lovers. I mean come on guys, on vinyl, that I can play on the record player I stole from my parents...I think I more than want this: NEED THIS.

So...I kinda...don't really...haven't ever...gotten aorund to getting my ears pierced. I know, gasp, BUT I shall get my ears stabbed very soon  (this summer) and when I do I am going to buy some wooden earings.
Wood is so cool.
Anyways, at first I wanted them to be normal studs, but after seeing these fake guages, also from Esty, I'm digging the tribal thing. Well, when am I not digging the tribal thing?

Lastly, with final exams around the corner all I want to do is drive to North Carolina, sit in a tree, and not think about Physics or Pre Cal, or even Art History...but definetly Pre Calc.





1.True Grit Denim Top
$128 freepeople.com

2. Women's Classic Fringe Boot
$36.95- http://www.themoccasinshop.com/product_details.cfm?productID=131961

3. Forest For The Trees Leather Journal in Primitive Brown- 6"x5" Medium
$38.00 esty.com

4. Wood Earrings - Sahara Spiral Tails L/Red Fake Gauges
28$ esty.com

5. Ten (Deluxe Edition) Pearl Jam

[Vinyl] 2xLP $18.99
buy at - http://www.insound.com/Ten-Deluxe-Edition-Vinyl-2xLP-Pearl-Jam/P/INS55959/
photo from -http://cassette.umwblogs.org/antecedents-and-evolution/

6. Great Smokey Mountains, North Carolina
photo from - http://www.thebestlogcabin.com/smoky_mountains_natural_park

No comments:

Post a Comment